1 Hostel- Hitkarini Kanya Chhatrawas.-
2 Placement Cell-
Placement Cell incharge Smt. Shashikala Pillai, Contact No.
1. Smt. Shashikala Pillai – 7898321088
2. Dr. Tripti Shrivastava – 8964005890
3. Smt. Rashmi Shukla – 9770213878
4. Dr. Archana Sahu – 7725845345
3. Scholarships– The college offers various scholarships to the students as per Government norms and discretion of the Management under the following categories :
4. Counselling Services
– Students and their parents/guardians can avail various types of counseling services at the College as elaborated below:
Pre Admission Counseling
The College provides counseling related to academic choices during the admissions process. College organize Free pre. B.Ed. workshop for those students seeking admission in B.Ed. Program.
Academic Counseling is very helpful in motivating the slow learners and high learners towards better academic performance by helping them to get over constraints at personal or college level.
Personal Counseling is imparted by the Teacher mentors/ Womens Grievance & Redressal Cell/ specially invited counselors as the case may require.
Career Counseling Sessions are organized in groups & personal level regularly.
Pre placement Counseling prepares the students mentally and helps in right choice of Job avenues.
Post Placement Counseling is conducted to prepare the student mentally for joining by discussing profile, nature of job etc.
Counseling to Parents is an important part of Parent Teacher Meetings, and also scheduled on request.
For Scheduling a counseling session
Please contact: Dr. Tripti Shrivastava, Vice principal, HPMM
Contact No. 8964005890